Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Дата
Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]  (Soroosh Sardari <soroosh.sardari@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 03:27:40PM +0430, Soroosh Sardari wrote:
> Yes, I have some files which is not in pg_class.relfilenode of any table or
> I want to know which table or index stored in such files.

That shouldn't happen. Are you sure you're looking in the right
database? Kan you list the filenames?

Have a nice day,

От: Soroosh Sardari
Сообщение: Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Сообщение: Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]