Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]

От Soroosh Sardari
Тема Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes, I'm sure.

Difference of filenodes and new files changed w.r.t my first mail, because I added a table.
I attached 3 files,
newfile.pg : list of numerical files in base/[db-oid], ls | grep '[[:digit:]]\>'
filenode.pg : select distinct relfilenode from pg_class
newfile-filenode.pg : Set of oids which exists in newfile.pg and does not in filenode.pg

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 03:27:40PM +0430, Soroosh Sardari wrote:
> Yes, I have some files which is not in pg_class.relfilenode of any table or
> I want to know which table or index stored in such files.

That shouldn't happen. Are you sure you're looking in the right
database? Kan you list the filenames?

Have a nice day,

Вложения