Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]

От Victor Yegorov
Тема Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2013/6/1 Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 03:27:40PM +0430, Soroosh Sardari wrote:
> Yes, I have some files which is not in pg_class.relfilenode of any table or
> I want to know which table or index stored in such files.

That shouldn't happen. Are you sure you're looking in the right
database? Kan you list the filenames?

According to the docs, it is possible if there had been
operations on the table that change filenode, like TRUNCATE.
Also, some some relations has relfilenode being 0, like pg_class catalogue table.

Check more here:

It is recommended to use pg_relation_filenode() function:

--
Victor Y. Yegorov

Сообщение: Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]
Сообщение: Re: Which table stored in which file in PGDATA/base/[db-oid]