Re: top posting?

От Jim Mercer
Тема Re: top posting?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 03:37:07AM -0400, Stephen Cook wrote:
> Most other replies don't require the precision-quoting.

i read this as:

most other replies are so far below my dignity, you don't deserve
that much of my attention.

unless, of course, you piss me off, then i will put on my magic email
ettiquette hat, and spend significant amounts of time formatting my responses,
precisely so that you feel the full brunt of my anger.

yeah, that makes sense.

8^(

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim@reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633
"He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead"