Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-04-26 13:11:00 +0200, Florian Pflug wrote:
> > The unresolved code issue that I know of is moving the compiler flags behind a configure check. I would greatly
appreciateit if you could take a look at that. My config-fu is weak and it would take me some time to figure out how to
dothat.

> Do we necessarily have to do that before beta? If not, let's concentrate on getting the basic path in, and let's add
thegcc-specific compiler options later.

If we want them we should do it before beta, otherwise we won't notice
problems that the flags cause (misoptimizations, problems on compiler
versions, ...). So either now or in 9.4.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services