Re: pg_upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 takes a really long time (compared to previous versions)?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 takes a really long time (compared to previous versions)?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Nov  7, 2012 at 01:06:19PM -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> >> about 5000 tables spread across 5 databases.
> >
> > That should not take very long.  Are you using link mode?
>
> Nope.  The command that I used was:
> pg_upgrade -b /usr/pgsql-9.1/bin -B /usr/pgsql-9.2/bin -d
> /var/lib/pgsql/9.1/data -D /var/lib/pgsql/9.2/data

Well, it must then copy all the data from old to new cluster --- that
could take a while.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 takes a really long time (compared to previous versions)?
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 takes a really long time (compared to previous versions)?