Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...
Дата
Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday, June 22, 2012 08:51:55 PM Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
>
> <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> > sending a manual kill -15 to either of them does not seem to make them
> > exit either...
> >
> > I did some further investiagations with robert on IM but I don't think
> > he has any further ideas other than that I have a weird OS :)
> > It seems worth noticing that this is OpenBSD 5.1 on Sparc64 which has a
> > new threading implementation compared to older OpenBSD versions.
>
> I remarked to Stefan that the symptoms seem consistent with the idea
> that the children have signals blocked.  But I don't know how that
> could happen.
You cannot block sigkill.

Andres
--
Andres Freund        http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...