Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Friday, June 22, 2012 08:51:55 PM Robert Haas wrote:
>> I remarked to Stefan that the symptoms seem consistent with the idea
>> that the children have signals blocked.  But I don't know how that
>> could happen.

> You cannot block sigkill.

sigterm is at issue, not sigkill.  But I don't care for the
signals-blocked theory either, at least not in three different children
at the same time.

(Hey Stefan, is there a way on BSD to check a process's signals-blocked
state from outside?  If so, next time this happens you should try to
determine the children's signal state.)