Re: Thinking about

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Thinking about
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 27 July 2011 11:51, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> >> I doubt many of the existing bloggers care about the home page.
> >
> > We actually want that section of the homepage to change quickly - it
> > shows there's activity around the project.
>
> I suppose that what I'm asking for here is editorial standards higher
> than "not spam". I think that the quality of blog posts is generally
> high, and I'm not really taking issue with volume per blogger here. In
> fact, it's worth pointing out that Depesz, the person with the highest
> number of posts on planet at the moment, produces great content that
> people are actually interested in, and that isn't at all shallow. I
> wouldn't ask Depesz to change anything about his blog.
>
> I now realise that doing anything about this is probably unworkable,
> and that it probably wasn't worth bringing up.

I am problably the most frequent short poster, as shown in the Planet PG
statistics.  I like to post to tell people about what is going on with
the project.  I don't think any of it is tweet length (140 characters),
but they are short.  In fact, I try to make the blog posts as short as
possible, and link to further details, because people have a limited
amount of time.  (My emails are short too.)

I don't think I could produce significant-length blog posts with any
regularity.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: