Re: Thinking about

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Thinking about
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 27 July 2011 11:51, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> I doubt many of the existing bloggers care about the home page.
>
> We actually want that section of the homepage to change quickly - it
> shows there's activity around the project.

I suppose that what I'm asking for here is editorial standards higher
than "not spam". I think that the quality of blog posts is generally
high, and I'm not really taking issue with volume per blogger here. In
fact, it's worth pointing out that Depesz, the person with the highest
number of posts on planet at the moment, produces great content that
people are actually interested in, and that isn't at all shallow. I
wouldn't ask Depesz to change anything about his blog.

I now realise that doing anything about this is probably unworkable,
and that it probably wasn't worth bringing up.