Re: Pgfoundry problem with Npgsql bug tracker

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Pgfoundry problem with Npgsql bug tracker
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thank you very much, Alvaro!

Npgsql bugs section is live again. I'll check if there is anything
missing, but I think everything is there.

Thank you very much to you and all involved to get it working again.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 17:30, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Francisco Figueiredo Jr.'s message of mar jul 05 11:14:12 -0400 2011:
>> Thanks, Magnus!
>>
>> It seems the problem still persists.
>>
>> gforge-admin, do you have any idea about when this problem can be
>> solved? Or if there is anything I can do as a workaround? Or anything
>> I can do to help?
>
> Please have a look now and let me know if there's anything weird.
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>

Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.