Re: Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
is your target DB >=8.x?
Did you use to have tsearch2 installed in 7.4?

Anyway, this is how we used to dump from 7.4 and load into 8.3:

take the dump from 7.4,
install 8.3
initdb, etc...

cd /usr/local/src/postgresql-8.3.3
cd contrib/tsearch2/
make uninstall
cd ../intarray/
make uninstall

create domain public.tsvector as pg_catalog.tsvector;
create domain public.gtsvector as pg_catalog.gtsvector;
create domain public.tsquery as pg_catalog.tsquery;

psql yourdb -f yourdb_DUMP_OUR_DUMP_FROM_7_4.sql >2see 2>&1

DROP TABLE public.pg_ts_cfg;
DROP TABLE public.pg_ts_cfgmap;
DROP TABLE public.pg_ts_dict ;
DROP TABLE public.pg_ts_parser ;
DROP TYPE public.query_int ;
DROP TYPE public.statinfo ;
DROP TYPE public.tokenout ;
DROP TYPE public.tokentype ;
DROP FUNCTION public.ts_debug(text) ;
DROP TYPE public.tsdebug ;

for every table with fields of tsvector do

ALTER TABLE yourtable ALTER idxfti TYPE pg_catalog.tsvector;

DROP DOMAIN public.gtsvector ;
DROP DOMAIN public.tsquery ;
DROP DOMAIN public.tsvector ;

cd /usr/local/src/postgresql-8.3.3/contrib/tsearch2 (compatibility package)
make install

load 'tsearch2';
\i /usr/local/src/postgresql-8.3.3/contrib/tsearch2/tsearch2.sql

setup the new tsearch triggers, and you are ready to go!

Στις Tuesday 12 July 2011 15:54:38 ο/η saravanan έγραψε: