Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23

От saravanan
Тема Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23
Дата
Re: Importing the dump file in postgresql-7.4.23
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm using PostgreSQL-7.4.23 version. I have one dump file that was taken
using pg_dumpall utility. Now i tried to import the dump file.  But its
throwing me lot of *Invalid Command \N error* , *ERROR:  type tsvector does
not exist* and *\t: extra argument "string" ignored error*

I'm using 7.4.23 psql tool to import
I tried the following ways to import pg_dumpall dump file
psql -f all.dump template1
psql -e template1 < all.dump

Here some of DDL commands were imported correctly. Commands like copy were
not imported properly, its throwing lot of "Invalid Command \N error".

Can anyone help me out of this problem?

Here are the some images while importing dump file
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4578769/1.jpg

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4578769/2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated
Advance