Re: Need help in Postgres log shipping replication

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Need help in Postgres log shipping replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 07:34:11PM +0530, Jahnavi Chintakunta wrote:

> When the standy server is stopped, then the pg_xlog's in the master server are stagnant.

Sorry, I've never seen this before.

What is archive_timeout set to?
template1=# show archive_timeout;
 archive_timeout
 15min
(1 row)

Also, this may be completely bogus, but I remember asking myself
if this was valid:
 archive_command = <scp %p $STANDBYNODE:$PGARCHIVE/%f>

I've always seen it inside single quotes.