Re: 20110408pg upgrade fix: How do I know if I am being affected before errors occur

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: 20110408pg upgrade fix: How do I know if I am being affected before errors occur
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Erwin,

* Erwin Brandstetter (brsaweda@gmail.com) wrote:
>  - Can applying the proposed fix break anything if the db wasn't
> affected to begin with?

Running a database-wide 'vacuum freeze;' will either succeed (and all
will be well), or it'll generate the errors in the message (in which
case you'll need to restore the CLOG files, as at the wiki page, and
then re-run the 'vacuum freeze;').

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения