Re: Tab completion for view triggers in psql

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Tab completion for view triggers in psql
Дата
Re: Tab completion for view triggers in psql  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 07:09:08PM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:

> >> Eh... was there some reason you didn't add it to the CommitFest app?
> >
> > I forgot.
>
> A fair excuse.  :-)
>
> >> Because that's what I work from.
> >
> > It's pretty trivial, but I don't feel comfortable adding it
> > after the close. :/
>
> So add it to the next one, and we'll get it then if nobody picks it up sooner...

Given its small and isolated nature, I was hoping we could get this in
sooner rather than later.  As I understand it, CFs are there to review
patches that take significant effort for even a committer to
understand, so this doesn't really fit that model.

Cheers,
David (refraining from mentioning anything about the time taken today
to discuss this vs. the time it would have taken to push the thing)

Remember to vote!