Re: Tab completion for view triggers in psql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Tab completion for view triggers in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from David Fetter's message of dom nov 21 21:17:12 -0300 2010:

> Given its small and isolated nature, I was hoping we could get this in
> sooner rather than later.  As I understand it, CFs are there to review
> patches that take significant effort for even a committer to
> understand, so this doesn't really fit that model.

It's a 300 line patch -- far from small.  It takes me 10 minutes to go
through a 3 line change in docs.  Maybe that makes me slow, but then if
I'm too slow for your patch, I probably don't want to handle it anyhow.

Please let's try to not work around the process.

(Also, like Robert, I work from the CF app, not from the mailing list
anymore.  It''s far more convenient -- at least when people follow the
rules.)