Re: Preserving order through an inner join

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Preserving order through an inner join
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 07:32:01PM +0000, Kevin Jardine wrote:

> Hi Pavel,
>
> I'm not really interested in a "my database is better than your database" discussion.

Pavel did not say that his database is better than yours.

What he said was that your query is wrong (with respect to
what you said you expect it to return). Tom attested that it
isn't even "legal" SQL as per the spec.

Please keep things factual.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346