Re: Preserving order through an inner join

От Kevin Jardine
Тема Re: Preserving order through an inner join
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Pavel,

I'm not really interested in a "my database is better than your database" discussion.

I want to know how to preserve the order. As I said, moving the ORDER BY out of the subquery would be a lot of work.

I am trying to find another solution.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Kevin