Postgresql 9.0 and desktop heap and Windows

От Heine Ferreira
Тема Postgresql 9.0 and desktop heap and Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

Does Postgresql 9.0 still have the problem with the desktop heap on windows?
I know you can extend the desktop heap on windows but Microsoft says on their web site you musn't extend it beyond 20K.
That allows for about 300 connections on a windows server.
I see there is now also a 64 bit windows version.
Does Postgresql 9.0 still run on Windows 2000 Server?
On which 64 bit versions of Windows can it run?

Thanks

H.F.