Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

От Peter Hopfgartner
Тема Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Дата
Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command  (fche@redhat.com (Frank Ch. Eigler))
Список pgsql-general
--------Peter Hopfgartner <peter.hopfgartner@r3-gis.com> wrote--------
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Date: 16.09.2010 16:56

>--------Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote--------
>
>Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to
>administrator command
>
>Date: 15.09.2010 17:40
>

>>Peter Hopfgartner <peter.hopfgartner@r3-gis.com> writes:
>
>>> --------Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote--------

>>> Can I trace where the SIGTERM comes from?
>

>>If this is a recent Red-Hat-based release, I think that systemtap could
>
>>probably be used to determine that.  There's a script here that solves
>
>>a related problem:
>
>>http://sourceware.org/systemtap/examples/process/sigmon.stp

Now we had the error, but systemtap did not report any SIGTERM. Is it possible to have this error without a SIGTERM
beinginvolved? As mentioned in a previous mail, I've modified the script to report SIGTERM sent to any process.

Peter

Сообщение: Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Сообщение: Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command