Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.
Дата
Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.
Список pgsql-admin
ENGEMANN, DAYSE wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> Sorry to disturb you.. But I am really new in it...
> Let me see if I understood...
>
>  pg_dump -h sourcemachine -U sourceuser source_dbname | psql target_dbname

Has anyone done any measurement of whether it is faster to do the dump
on the local machine with psql remote or from a remote machine (where
psql would be local)?

Сообщение: Re: High-water Mark for number of sessions/connections reached in Postgres
Сообщение: Re: High-water Mark for number of sessions/connections reached in Postgres