Re: A thought about other open source projects

От David Goodenough
Тема Re: A thought about other open source projects
Дата
Re: A thought about other open source projects  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Re: A thought about other open source projects  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Re: A thought about other open source projects  (Lew <noone@lewscanon.com>)
Список pgsql-general

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreS
> QL

Excellent, I had not realised this existed.  I will point any projects I meet
which have not found Postrgesql goodness at this page.  Thank you.

 I don't support anyone has written a "how to write database agnostic
code" guide?  That way its not a matter of porting, more a matter of
starting off right.

David

От: AI Rumman
Сообщение: Re: Working with pages of data (LIMIT/OFFSET keyword)
От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: Re: A thought about other open source projects