Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> > But I do remember there was a set of libs called ixemul (http://aminet.net/package/dev/gg/ixemul-bin) that a lot of
peopleused to port unix apps to the Amiga with, probably not enough to port postgres though.

> Ah, I wondered if there might not be such a thing.  However, according
> to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixemul.library it doesn't have support
> for fork(), which would have been a complete showstopper back in the day
> (though since the Windows port in 8.0 we can live without it).  So that
> pretty much kills any thought that it might've once worked and we just
> forgot.

I have removed the Amiga support mention for Postgres from Wikipedia:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database_management_systems#Operating_system_support