Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Дата
Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
Список pgsql-general
Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> But I do remember there was a set of libs called ixemul (http://aminet.net/package/dev/gg/ixemul-bin) that a lot of
peopleused to port unix apps to the Amiga with, probably not enough to port postgres though.

Ah, I wondered if there might not be such a thing.  However, according
to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixemul.library it doesn't have support
for fork(), which would have been a complete showstopper back in the day
(though since the Windows port in 8.0 we can live without it).  So that
pretty much kills any thought that it might've once worked and we just
forgot.

От: Glyn Astill
Сообщение: Re: Wikipedia entry - AmigaOS port - error?
От: Amol Chiplunkar
Сообщение: Re: temporary table