Re: Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Sure, I can easily do that, but I am not sure how to generate a typedef
> > list for that release, except to use the old typedef collection method
> > for that file.  Is that OK?
>
> One of the things I noticed while patching was that the 8.3 typedef list
> was missing xmlChar and a few other typedefs that are used a lot in that
> file :-(.  So please don't use the same method you used in 8.3.

Yes, I don't have libxml installed on this machine so it didn't pick up
those typedefs.

> I think it would be close enough to use the current (just added to CVS)
> typedef list.  Or use the one you used for 8.4 if you have it handy.
> There is not a lot of difference between the 8.3 and current code in
> that file, so either of those are probably going to give you the same
> results.

Done.  Sorry for the delay.

http://enterprisedb.com
 PG East:  http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds