Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 07:18:52PM -0700, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Ray Stell <stellr@cns.vt.edu> wrote:

> >> Huh, that's pretty weird ... autovacuum is supposed to connect as
> >> superuser internally. ?Did you do something funny to the system role
> >> (typically called "postgres")?
> >

> > agreed. ?If I did, I don't know what it was. I suppose I'm reduced
> > to creating a new cluster and restoring the apps into it, unless
> > somebody can suggest an audit method that would uncover the injury.
>
> Whoa, don't burn down the village just yet.

no worries, fairly small cluster, but if somebody knows
how to weed this out that would be a great help.

> What does \du postgres say?

I used "-U pgadmin" on my initdb, so I don't have postgres user:

template1=# \du
                               List of roles
 Role name | Superuser | Create role | Create DB | Connections | Member of
-----------+-----------+-------------+-----------+-------------+-----------
 admin     | no        | no          | no        | no limit    |
 pgadmin   | yes       | yes         | yes       | no limit    |
(2 rows)

but you see she does own the farm:

template1=# \l
       List of databases