Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Ray Stell <stellr@cns.vt.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:35:27PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Ray Stell wrote:
>> > Running 8.2.15 on RHEL4 the log reports this from autovacuum along with
>> > other pg_ tables:
>> >
>> > VACUUM WARNING:  skipping "pg_database" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
>>
>> Huh, that's pretty weird ... autovacuum is supposed to connect as
>> superuser internally.  Did you do something funny to the system role
>> (typically called "postgres")?
>

> agreed.  If I did, I don't know what it was. I suppose I'm reduced
> to creating a new cluster and restoring the apps into it, unless
> somebody can suggest an audit method that would uncover the injury.

Whoa, don't burn down the village just yet.

What does \du postgres say?

От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM WARNING: skipping "pg_statistic" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it