Re: Are there performance advantages in storing bulky field in separate table?

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: Are there performance advantages in storing bulky field in separate table?
Дата
Re: Are there performance advantages in storing bulky field in separate table?  (Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 04:56:35PM +0100, Ian Mayo wrote:
> One more thing:  hey, did you hear?  I just got some advice from Tom Lane!

Statistically speaking; he's the person most likely to answer you by
quite a long way.  Out of the ~24k emails going back to Oct 2007 I've