Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Dru Devore
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is mine and yes I have gotten a lot of flack over it. What is the
problem with trying to promote your faith and why do so many people have
problems with it?

---
Dru Devore
The best faith based online community.