Re: [GENERAL] A bit confused about Postgres Plus

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [GENERAL] A bit confused about Postgres Plus
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> as the Enterprise DB distribution ("One Click Installer") seems to be
> the recommendation from the Postgres team for a binary download, I
> wonder what the exact difference between Postgres and Postgres Plus
> is.

"Recommendation"?  I find this a worrying statement, and hereby request
that the one-click installer is moved after the community supported
packages where we have them (Windows and Linux), and that the source
code link is moved upper in the main downloads page.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: