Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request
Дата
Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request  ("Jaime Casanova" <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>)
Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request  ("Guido Barosio" <gbarosio@gmail.com>)
Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request  (Diego Gil <diego.gil@maipucinos.com.ar>)
Список pgsql-www
Emanuel Calvo Franco escribió:

> The idea is to have pootle to coordinate better the translation efforts
> for all languages.
> Joshua: the list is not worng at all becuase the asking is about
> an aplicattion to translate, no only for the docs.

I think this request was a waste of time from the beginning.  We (the ES
translators) should install our own Pootle server for the spanish docs,
and if and when we show that it works great for us, we suggest moving it
to postgresql.org so that other language teams can use it too.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: