Re: [pgsql-www] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> The new official location for the TODO list is here:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo:Todo

What is it with this strange page naming?  Have we not established some time
ago that the colon is only supposed to be used for metapages?  We kind of
blew this on the commit fest pages, but at least new content should do it
right.  Plus, a URL such as http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo would be a
lot more obvious to find.