Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > The new official location for the TODO list is here:
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo:Todo
>
> What is it with this strange page naming?

I agree with your argument.  I think we inherited this name from a very
old attempt to do the conversion, and just didn't worry about it very
much, being too stressed about pleasing Bruce with the new format ;-)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Сообщение: Re: [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki