Re: PostgreSQL website translations

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Adrian Maier escribió:

> The problem is that this variable "the revision of the English page that
> corresponds to the latest translation"  can be different for every page and
> is stored in only one place:  the translator's memory .

Unless the translator is smart and stores it in a comment in the file
(you don't really expect the translator to _remember_ the revision ID
that he last translated, right?)

A really good way to go about this would be to use gettext, but I guess
that's a bit removed from what's there currently :-)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations