Re: New email list for emergency communications

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: New email list for emergency communications
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:48:36AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Well, I certainly don't until I realize I haven't received email, nor do
> I know who is working on it.  Right now the emergency communication
> system is ad-hock.

So the solution you propose does not solve the problem you think you have
-- i.e. that in the event there is a failure, the community doesn't know it.

Would a health check system that updated web pages based on the monitor
status help?  (Hint: I think the monitors are already in place.  What we
need is some additional ways of accessing that data, I guess.)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: