Re: [PERFORM] CORRECTION to msg 'loading same instance of dump to two different servers simultaneously'

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: [PERFORM] CORRECTION to msg 'loading same instance of dump to two different servers simultaneously'
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No need to crosspost.  I removed -performance from the Cc.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:37:43 -0500 (EST)
Susan Russo <russo@morgan.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has had success doing a simultaneous
> load of one Pg dump to two different servers?  The load command
> is actually run from two different workstations, but reading the
> same pgdump-file.

Do you have any reason to doubt that this would work?  Have you tried
it?  As long as the targets are different I don't see any problem.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves