why use -Ft or -Fc instead of the other on pg_dump?

От Douglas J Hunley
Тема why use -Ft or -Fc instead of the other on pg_dump?
Дата
Re: why use -Ft or -Fc instead of the other on pg_dump?  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
Список pgsql-admin
I seemed to have walked into a "spirited" debate at work today, so I'm turning
to the authorities to get it resolved. Why would one choose -Ft over -Fc (or
vice-versa) when doing pg_dump? Is there truly any difference of note
(outside the formats themselves)?

Thanks
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
http://doug.hunley.homeip.net

The professor spit too much when he talked. It was like being at Sea
World. "The first five rows will get wet."