pg_dump on windows

От dghundt@netzero.net
Тема pg_dump on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I pulled up another instance of pgadmin to take a look since the initial instance gave me the windows "not responding"
messageon the title bar.

In the server status log file I see the following lines right about where my disk and cpu
activity stops and my backup seems to hang.  There are no other reports in the log after these three.

LOG  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG  unexpected EOF on client connection

Status tab shows:

user  querey start  querey
postgres 11:35am  copy public.<the name of my large table here>

In locks tab
I see about 30 locks listed all for the same large table
They are all for the same start time of 11:35am
Mode: accessShareLock
Granted: yes.  they all say yes for granted.

Transactions tab: empty

I would appreciate your help.

David
Need cash? Click to get an emergency loan, bad credit ok
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlfjASGwOi5szeQR1lqrOYPiuL14vxA33m9QSB4RF5MNIyDc/