Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:11:34 -0800
> "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It might be fun to offer copy the ISO to a USB drive at the booth.
> > Keeps people hanging out, and helps eliminate waste :)
> >
> > But for now, I think we should continue to create and distribute the
> > physical CDs.
>
> The CDs are a low cost way to generate discussion. If we print a 1000
> and 10 people actually become users because of it, it is worth it.

Environmentally it is extremely irresponsible, but hey, I guess you are
all used to that.

--
Alvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"There was no reply" (Kernel Traffic)

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth