Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:28:28 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> > The CDs are a low cost way to generate discussion. If we print a
> > 1000 and 10 people actually become users because of it, it is worth
> > it.
>
> Environmentally it is extremely irresponsible, but hey, I guess you
> are all used to that.

You have to pick your battles. I compost, recycle, grown most of my own
vegetables during season and wear only non man made material (no
polyester here buddy)...

Nobody's perfect, everything in moderation.

I would also note that is not *one* thing environmentally responsible
about our entire industry from lead in monitors, to the pervasive use
of plastics.

Joshua D. Drake

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Сообщение: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth