BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request

От Mike C.
Тема BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request
Дата
Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request  (Rodriguez Fernando <rodriguez@ort.edu.uy>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3790
Logged by:          Mike C.
Email address:      smith.not.western@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3beta3
Operating system:   Linux 2.6.16.21-0.8-xen #1 SMP Mon Jul 3 18:25:39 UTC
2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Details:

I don't know if this is either a wording change, or a more serious bug, but
when I do a pg_restore (from a 8.1.9 setup) to a fresh 8.3beta3 created
database (createdb command only), I repeatedly see:

ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "dbs.public.entity_event"
ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "dbs.public.status_event"
ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "dbs.public.entity_event"
ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "dbs.public.entity_event"

... For all tables I believe.