Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request
Дата
Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due to user request  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"Mike C." <smith.not.western@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know if this is either a wording change, or a more serious bug, but
> when I do a pg_restore (from a 8.1.9 setup) to a fresh 8.3beta3 created
> database (createdb command only), I repeatedly see:
>
> ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request
> CONTEXT:  automatic analyze of table "dbs.public.entity_event"

This is intentional, though perhaps the wording is confusing. What impression
does the wording give you? Does it make you think something has gone wrong?

--
  Gregory Stark