Re: Postgres can be started only when one postgres user is logged in

От Decibel!
Тема Re: Postgres can be started only when one postgres user is logged in
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 09:09:51AM -0700, Jessica Richard wrote:
> I have never see this before....
>
> In order to start my postgres server, I have to log out all my Postgres windows...and I I have two postgres user
windonwopen, the server just won't come up... as soon as I close all postgres windows leaving only one widow open, then
Ican start Postgres server....(it is on an Irix machine).

> It is weird to me. I always have multiple postgres  windows open doing my work on other postgres machines.
>

> Is there a limit (on OS side or on Postgres side) for starting postgres?

#define "postgres window"
--
Decibel!, aka Jim Nasby                        decibel@decibel.org

Вложения