Re: [SPAM] Re: BUG #3484: Missing pg_clog file / corrupt index

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: BUG #3484: Missing pg_clog file / corrupt index
Дата
Re: [SPAM] Re: BUG #3484: Missing pg_clog file / corrupt index
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 10:06:56AM -0400, Feng Chen wrote:
> > VERSION = PostgreSQL 8.1.2
>
> You know that the project doesn't put out maintenance releases for
> the fun of it, right?  The latest is 8.1.9 in that series.  You need
> to upgrade.

We moved the "you should upgrade for all minor releases" from FAQ text
to a link to our web site:

    http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning

The problem is that instead of those words being in the FAQ, they are
now linked from the FAQ, and I am concerned that fewer people are seeing
that recommendation.