RT3 - Pg database connection - authentication failed

От Gary Stainburn
Тема RT3 - Pg database connection - authentication failed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks.

I've just had to move my RT3 install onto a new box and all's going well until
I try to use it.  When I try to bring the login page up I get Internal Server
Error.

The log file shows:
[Wed Aug 08 11:18:06 2007] [error] [client 10.1.1.118] Connect Failed FATAL:
password authentication failed for user "rt_user"\n\n at /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm
line 205\n

If I try to access the database using:

export PGDATABASE=rt3
export PGHOST=127.0.0.1
export PGPASSWORD=<password>
export PGUSER=rt_user
psql

it lets me in no problem, but RT fails.  my RT_Config.pm includes:

Set($DatabaseType , 'Pg');
Set($DatabaseHost   , 'localhost');
Set($DatabaseRTHost , 'localhost');
Set($DatabasePort , '');