Re: createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 07:18:47PM +0200, Greg Quinn wrote:
> And how would I enable this?
> I've tried all the created password options with no luck.

You'll need to look at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/client-authentication.html.
Sorry, I know nothing about Windows, so if there's some
Windows-specific tricks, you may need to know that.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Everything that happens in the world happens at some place.
        --Jane Jacobs