Re: createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista

От Greg Quinn
Тема Re: createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Setting the authentication option to "trust" seems to work but now I'm
worried my application won't need a password for users accessing the
database. It is a client-server application so I don't know which IP
addresses can/can't use it and I'm not relying my application to be on a
windows domain/active directory.

I'm thinking the best way to get around it is change the auth option to
trust in my installer, create the database, and then automatically set the
auth option back to "md5". Not the most elegant solution but it will work
for now.