Re: Data replication through disk replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Data replication through disk replication
Дата
Re: Data replication through disk replication  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Ben wrote:
> If you're just looking for a way to have high availability and you're ok
> being tied to linux, DRBD is a good way to go. It keeps things simple in
> that all changes are replicated, it won't say an fsync is finished until
> it's finished on the remote host too,

Oh, so that's how it works.  I assume performance must be, huh, not stellar?

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Database corruption
От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: Data replication through disk replication