Re: Data replication through disk replication

От Ben
Тема Re: Data replication through disk replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You pay a price writes, but with write caching enabled on your
(battery-backed, of course) RAID card and using gigabit, it's easy to
get >100MB/s throughput. It's also easy to replicate different block
devices over separate network links, if that becomes your bottleneck.